Wednesday, April 4, 2018

#BoycottTarget

You used to be my favorite store. I used to visit you every time I got a paycheck. I used to spend around $75 or so with you every two weeks.

Then your customer service got bad. Why did you have to treat me like cattle? After all we'd been through, you just took me for granted?

Then came the bathroom scandal. I mostly boycotted, but I couldn't completely stay away. You still sold some products that were better and cheaper than your competitors. Besides, many of my friends still shop with you. How bad could you be?

Today I found out. Your bathroom scandal continuing, a little girl got exposed to something that she never should have been exposed to at one of your stores on Easter Sunday. Well, guess what, megastore? She's not a piece of furniture, and neither am I. Enough is enough.

I will never set foot in any of your stores -- physically or online -- ever again. Goodbye forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment